As we continue to closely monitor and assess the rapidly evolving situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Japan Motors remains committed to the health, safety, and wellbeing of our team, customers, and greater community.
The following proactive measures have been implemented across our business based on guidelines and recommendations from the Government and CDC to mitigate any potential risk(s) and prevent the spread of COVID-19 infections:
- Visitor(s) are required to wear Personal Protection Equipment(PPE) upon entry.
- Temperature screening (Visitor(s) with temperatures above 37°C will be denied entry).
- Contact tracing required at main entrance.
- Strict staff policies with up-to-date health notices.
- All Point of Sale (POS) machines and touch screen displays sanitized.
- All test drive, loaner, and customer delivery vehicles cleaned and sanitized prior to handover to customers.
- Showroom vehicles sanitized.
- Frequent sanitization of key areas.
Sales and Service:
- We continue to accept online and over-the-phone sales and service questions/requests.
- Our service and repairs department will continue to operate as an essential service for vehicles that require immediate maintenance/repairs.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us stop the spread.